About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nothing like a good 80s night to sooth the soul

Sorry about my last post all you nonreaders. I know you won't read it, but I did, and it was scary. I was mad, still am, and I needed to let it all out, and as no one really reads this anywho I figured this would be the place to do it. But man am I scary when mad. I definitely wouldn't mess with me. But I'm almost better now. Want to know why? No, you actually prolly don't, but I'm going to tell you anyway. HA! I'm better because of 80s aerobic night. Oh yes, you heard me correctly, tonight my morority (mormon sorority, try to keep up) had an 80s work out night. It was FABULOUS. See if there is one thing I know, its the 80s (nod to my parents and their great culturing of me.) So of course, I show up, bangs fluffed, spandex spatter painted, ready to go. And it was absolutely the best thing I've done in a while. And then I jogged two miles. So basically my endorphin levels have me so high right now the world looks like a cotton candy dream. So when life hands you a poop faced residency committee, just get physical physical, you wanna get physical, just get into physical.
Bonus points for naming the artist of the song I just butchered!

2 comments:

  1. 3 words: I LOVE YOU.

    Okay, more than 3 words. I love you and I miss you and I'm calling you later today so that you can catch me up on EVERYTHING! Oh how I miss you miss you miss you (I promise it's not the lack of sleep talking; I really do miss you)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU TOO!!! You should Call, because I miss the sound of your beautiful beautiful voice. I miss you more, I can pretty much guarantee it. AHHHH! So much love in my heart right now. And it's ok if it is the lack of sleep, it doesn't diminish my love for you one little bit.

    ReplyDelete